What's The DL?
- Your order is automatically "Keyed Alike" at not extra charge to you
- Dexter by Schlage gives your a home a contemporary feel
- A new handleset from Dexter is a great way to increase the curb appeal of your home
- Upgrade the security in your house with a deadbolt from Dexter by Schlage
- You can easily update your home for under $200
- Single Cylinder
- Privacy Lock
- Passage Lock
- Keyed Entry Lock
- Handleset Interior RH
- Handleset Interior LH
- Handleset Interior
- Handleset Exterior
Tags Matching: Keyed Entry
Posts:Your order is automatically "Keyed Alike" at not extra charge to you
I have an older home. All doors have 1.75" bore. Do your carry any locks that will work
I have a Dexter lever that I can open from the inside when it's locked. Are they still made that way?
Documentation:Dexter Lockset Installation Instructions
Keyed Entry Lock
A Keyed Entry door lock is keyed on the exterior and thumb-turn on the interior. A Keyed Entry lock is usually used for a front door, however sometimes they are used in offices.
Click here to see all Keyed Entry Locks